Saturday, January 17, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 32

Morning all you Penny Black fans....fabulous response once again to the colour challenge last week..it would seem I am not the only one who loves Pink and Brown and great creations once again...well done everyone.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is.....and I'm sure you will love this one too

LET'S GET DOTTY
Another of my favourites...I must confess I am a real dotty girl....as you can probably tell from my cards and I just had to play with some of my fabbie new Penny Black stamps....oh I know I am supposed to be on a Stash Ban.....but hey these were mega bargains.....and what crafter worth their salt can resist a bargain.
Papers: Pink Petticoat.."Big Bloomers" Collection
Image: Penny Black..."Hugs" Clear Stamp Set
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: American Crafts
Rub-ons: Doodlebug - All Mixed Up Small
Another fabulous prize this week for one lucky winner
6 x 6 Paper Pad (50 sheets) from Paper Cellar
Black Magic Core'dinations Colour Core Cardstock
So go and look out your dotty spotty papers and have lots of fun.....can't wait to see what you create this week and will be popping over for a look......Hugs Kath xxxxx