Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sad or What

Sorry folks...no post this morning.....basically because Mrs. Lazy Lout here hasn't made any cards and the Chez Kath production line seems to have ground to a complete halt....just can't get back into that mad crafting frenzy that usually happens here....day in and day out.   Oh dear what can the matter be....do you think that I am suffering from that SAD thingamy...Seasonal A...whatever...Disorder...(lack of daylight) and there is certainly plenty of that going on here..doesn't get light until about 9.00 in the morning and it's dark again by about 3.00.  Oh how I long for those long lazy light summer days when I am up and about just after 6.00.  coffee..showered..dressed. Then it's walk the dog...breakfast....chores and then it's crafty time and it's only 9.30.   At the moment....I just can't drag myself out from under the duvet and even "The Budster" doesn't want to move either.....what do you think....do dogs suffer from S.A.D as well or is he just as lazy as his Mum.    Well I have two options....I go and buy the biggest NATURAL DAYLIGHT BULB I can find and sit under it or give myself a good kick up the backside and get on with it.  Off to try the latter option and if I am back tomorrow....you will know it worked.   Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
P.S.  Just thought I'd let you know it worked.....have done a mountain of stuff tonight....there will be cards tomorrow once it gets light enough for pics.....yippeeee....I just needed a good talking to.....and a size 9 up the rear.