Friday, January 9, 2009

Tag You're It - Week 40

Morning Taggers
Great response to last week's challenge....I think you were all happy to be back in craftland after the stresses of Christmas and New Year and you certainly came up with some fantastic creations showing off your new stash and hey you must have all been good for Santa to leave you such fabulous crafty goodies.
The challenge on Tag You're It this week has been set by LITTLE OLD ME....and the theme this week is

LET'S GO STRIPEY

what on earth possessed me to choose this....you wouldn't believe the trouble I had....you would think that when you can say what the theme is....it would be easier.....well believe me it doesn't always work that way. I made four tags in total and three of them ended up in the bin......I think I am fairly happy with the fourth one....but the jury is still out.

Papers: Pink Petticoat
Cardstock: DCVW Self Adhesive - Olive
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: American Craft Foam Thickers
Doodlebug All Mixed Up
Brads from my stash
The flowers were cut from one of the Pink Petticoat papers...I drew stripes on the second layer and popped them on 3D foam pads. Can't wait to see what you all create this week and hope you don't need as many attempts as I did....look forward to paying you all a visit.......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx