Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 12

This is one challenge I have always wanted to take part in but in the run-up to Christmas....extra time was sadly lacking and I can't believe that I have missed 11 challenges so far.....never mind better late than never...as they say.
The challenge this week on Cuttlebug Challenge is to sand the embossing and with all the fabulous white core papers on the market now.....this is so easy and gives a fabulous look.  Don't think that you can only use cardstock such as Core'dinations.....lots of  papers...e.g. Basic Grey and DCVW have a white core and are perfect for this technique.....just tear a piece of paper and you will know if it has a white core.
Papers: Basic Grey "Granola" Collection
Embossing Folder: Script Texture
Image: Stampendous "Agapanthus Cluster"
Border: Martha Stewart Lace Edge Doily Punch
Chipboard Alphabet Blank
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearl Gems & Sentiment:  K & Co Blue Awning Collection
I will be back just after lunch with my Big Blog Candy Fest Give-Away No 4......so pop back later and for this one....you need to get your thinking caps on...I know I just love to tease you.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx