Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers is "Tis the Season - to Recycle"...now this is straight up my street as I am on a stash ban at the moment...my New Year Resolution was to try and use up some of the mountains of stash I have already bought and this is taking it just one step further.

and made with this......the sheet that came with the
Basic Grey "Granola" collection.
and a little bit of corrugated card from a
12 x 12 delivery box.
Just goes to show what you can do with stuff we would normally be throwing away.
I have a little confession to make.....THE STASH BAN....got a little dent last night.. went online to Happy Stampers....and had a little spend on Penny Black stamps....well how could I resist 20% off everything even the latest Valentine collection.
Off to do some more crafting......samples to finish for Funky Hand's latest CD Funky Daze......Anice will be appearing on Ideal World on 27th January and needs the samples pronto......Hugs Kath xxxxxx