Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Award Time Again

It's Award Time Again.....trying to squeeze in to my posh frock and 6" heels (I've seen the day but now it's night) and to be honest I spend my life in slippers apart from when I walk the dog or go out......a bit of change from the bra and knicks of this afternoon but a girl's gotta look her best at these doos....gee I feel like Kate Winslet..but I promise I won't blubber.

This gorgeous award came from three of the loveliest bloggy buds in bloggyland
and of course... they are all Scottish.....och aye the noo!!!
and this one from Paula...another of bloggyland's lovelies.
Thank you so much girls for thinking of me....I really do appreciate it.
And here comes the bit I hate.....supposed to pass this on to other folks....but you know me...I can't choose between all my lovely bloggy buds.....so I am going to chicken out once again....consider yourselves all awarded and if you want to grab it for your blog...it's yours with my love.  Off to do a bit of blog hopping and catch up with you all......Hugs Kath xxxxxx