Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Good....The Sad and the Sorry

Hi Folks......no I'm not back with a challenge but an apology.....and I think Mr "P**s Me Around" Blogger should be apologising too.....boy he didn't have give me the run around last night.....spent the whole evening trying to upload some pics for scheduled posts....and he wasn't co-operating.....doesn't he know I am on a schedule this week....gave up in disgust at 11.00pm but no time left for my usual visits to all my bloggy buds and leaving comments on my challenge blogs.
The good news is we have a new member joining the "Funky Hand Family"....Lythan is joining the Design Team at Funky Hand and I can't wait to see what she creates with Anice's gorgeous papers.   Mind you does she know what she is letting herself in for.....they are all bonkers....apart from me, of course, I am the sensible one.....better be on your best behaviour girls....at least for the first few days.  You may know Lythan from the DaringCardmakers Challenge......a very talented and inspirational card maker and scrapbooker....and I love her style.    The sad news...and I am finding this very difficult to put into words...still a bit gobsmacked at the news....Chris is stepping down from the team and I am so going to miss her inspirational style of cardmaking....but it's not all bad.....she will be staying on the TEAM BLOG to support us lesser mortals....how would we ever cope without her.   She is and has been the backbone of the team....offering comfort and support when we are down and her hilarious takes on life often have me rushing for the Tena Ladies....so all's well that ends well.
Will be catching up with you all later tonight and Mr Blogger BEWARE.    Hugs Kath xxxxxx