Thursday, January 29, 2009

Papertake Weekly and Sneaky Peek Thursday

Morning Folks......the challenge this week on Papertake Weekly is a fabby sketch from my lovely bloggy bud Dawny....and what a great sketch too.....just a quickie from me again today as I am still wearing my decorating hat...in more ways than one.....need to cover up all the paint on my hair....mind you it would have cost a fortune to get this look at the hairdresser.   Well enough waffling from me.....on with the job in hand.






I love this image which I got from the lovely Allison...my fabby team-mate on Funky Hand....when the team did an Image Swap recently and it so reminds me of  my beloved hooligan ...yes...the one and only "Budster"....not that he carries the newspaper but he is always wandering around with either my slippers or shoes in his mouth and it ain't a good look.... off out with one shoe covered in doggy drool.


Paper: DCVW Self Adhesive which I distressed with my
new Basic Grey Sanding Caddy (a sale bargain)
Paper: WeRMemory Keepers....White Out Collection
Image: Whipper Snapper......"Good News Puppy"
Alphabet: Doodlebug
And a little bit of doodling to finish off.
Now Thursday wouldn't be Thursday with a couple of sneaky peeks.......so here goes
That's all for today folks....
off to get the paint brush out again ...carpet is ordered and paint for the walls has been chosen....oh I hope I like it....see you all tomorrow for Tag You're It....fabulous challenge this week and a great prize....
HAVE YOU ENTERED MY BIG BLOG CANDY GIVE-AWAY YET...WHAT YOU WAITING FOR...LOADS OF STUFF....SCROLL UP TO THE TOP FOR DETAILS.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx