Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 Sketches4You - Sketch 17

Time for another sketch on 2 Sketches4You and this week the sketch is from the lovely and talented Kazan. Fabulous cards as always from Kazan and the mega talented 2S4Y Design Team. I love this challenge and all the lovely folks who take part each week.....so no more crafty doom and gloom....I am back doing what I love.....CRAFTING with a capital C.
I know from blog hopping that quite a few folks have made some New Year Resolutions and one in particular that stands out.....is to use up stash we already have.....I am just as guilty of endlessly buying new stuff and forgetting about the old stuff.....so I thought I would challenge myself with this one and only use stuff out of my scrap boxes.....you won't believe some of the gorgeous stuff I found in there....yesterday I was sad...today I am ASHAMED.... that all these delicious papers have been neglected.....Does this mean I am on a STASH BAN......well I ain't making any promises.

Going to have a bit of a problem with the Ingredients List....have no idea who made this paper or indeed where or when I bought it....the Dark Olive is Bazzill and the flowers were cut from a scrap from a Wassail pad put through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder and sanded.....Apologies for the poor pic and the glare on the letters...they really are the most gorgeous dark red...so use a bit of imagination folks.

Ribbon: American Crafts
Buttons: Basic Grey Sultry Collection
Alphabet: 3 Bugs in a Rug...Chaos & Confusion Red Alphabet Stickers
Just goes to show what you can do with some left-over's.
While I am still on this crafting high.....off to get some DT work done....make hay while the sun shines as they say......catch up with you all tomorrow for hopefully.....some sneaky peeks!!! Hugs Kath xxxxxx