Friday, January 2, 2009

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 39

Happy New Year Taggers......
Already we are 2 days into the New Year.....and the first challenge of 2009 on Tag You're It  is.......

New Stash Challenge
well it had to be didn't it.......a chance to show off some of the crafty stuff you got in your stocking from Santa.....my problem is Santa doesn't do crafty pressies in our house....he wouldn't know a Cuttlebug from a Doodlebug so I have gone with stuff out of the last crafty parcel that my very own personal Santa delivered and he comes all throughout the year....not just Christmas.....MY POSTMAN. Mind you....I am not complaining...I did get a rather fabbie almost crafty related pressie from Santa this year....but that would be telling wouldn't it.......all will be revealed shortly.
Papers: Alphabets: Buttons: Basic Grey Granola Collection
Rub-ons : Doodlebug All Mixed Up
Fibres: HOTP
I love this Granola Collection from Basic Grey.....mind you on saying that.... I have loved every collection they have released (well almost) .....no surprises there and now I am waiting for my personal Santa delivering their latest collection "Bittersweet". Looking forward to seeing what you create this week and will be popping over to find out what crafty stash Santa left in your stocking....catch up with you all later.....Hugs...Kath xxxxxx