Saturday, January 24, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 33

Another fabulous response to our dotty challenge...you do love your spotty dotty papers....and fabulous creations by all.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is.....

"FRAME IT"

This is a real me card......the type of card that I make for my own personal cards......plain and simple just like the old gal herself.  I used a Scalloped Mat and cut out the centre piece......stamped the flowers onto the blue cardstock and then popped them onto 3D foam pads finished off with a bit of inking and some card candy...I love these little dots...they really do look like brads.



Cardstock: Craftwork Cards..Softies Collection "Eggshell"
Scalloped Frame: Craftwork Cards
Image: Penny Black "Whispers"
Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
Ribbon from my stash
Fabulous prize up for grabs this week on PBSC


Tab at 7KidsCollegeFund
has kindly sponsored a $15 gift certificate for the lucky winner
and each entrant to the challenge can get 10% off their online order
by quoting the code PB10 at checkout.....
this offer will run from 24th - 31st January
so pop on over and have a look....

Well all you need to do is create a card...ATC....altered item featuring a frame......and I will be popping over to have a look.....can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.....you really are a fabulously talented bunch.....back tomorrow with my "The Crafty Pad" challenge card and I am off now to start looking out some goodies for the Big Blog Candy Fest Give-Away No 6.     Hugs Kath xxxxxx