Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A few pics.. a BIG Confession..and a Huge TOOT

Morning folks....well a bit of a mixed bag today.....been busy beavering away in my cubby hole but all DT stuff and nothing I can share at the mo....but there is something I want to share.......I am such a sucker for cute animal pictures and these just melted my heart......

It's a hard life but how tired can you be to fall asleep in your dinner
He is so sorry....wonder what he did
Well folks I too am looking a bit sheepish and have a little itty bitty confession to make....my New Year Resolution not to buy any more stash just went out the window...completely...not just a little bit...A LOT ....and do I feel a bit like this little fella........NO.....SIREE.... I DON'T...all these online sales...what's a girl gonna do......"The Glitter Pot"......fabulous Hero Arts and Penny Black Stamps at 50% off....."Docrafts" with Basic Grey stuff at insane prices and "Happy Stampers" with 20% everything for the whole week....how could I resist......and why should I be the only one feeling guilty...if you have any sense get yourselves over there and grab some bargains.....PLEASE and then I won't feel so bad.
Wooo....hoooo....a huge TOOT..ER..OOT..ER..OO for my Funky Hand Team Mate Jozza...she has just been chosen to be on the DT for the fabulous Kirsty Wiseman.....how lucky are you girl working with that gorgeous lady....can't wait to see your creations with Kirsty's fabulous new products.....WELL DONE GIRL!!!
Get on over there and give her a big bloggy hug.
A simple little Chez Kath card which is winging it's way to Millport with some goodies for my bloggy bud
Off to get some more crafting done folks......makes sense...if I am working....then I can't be spending online at the sales.... can I !!! Back tomorrow with maybe a challenge and some sneaky peeks.....
Hugs Kath xxxxx