Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sneeky Peek Thursday

Well the talking to fairly did the trick but I fear I may have overdone it....been a bit hard on meself....have been up and out of bed for the last two mornings at.....wait for it.....6.15am.....even "The Budster" has more sense....he finally came thundering downstairs as only he can....honestly he's like a baby elephant....about 7.40am.....now that I could cope with.   Mind you the stuff I managed to get done before daylight peeked it's head over the horizon is unbelievable ....but NO....NO.... that is far too early......so tomorrow I am having a lie-in at least until 7.30am.
Well once again it's sneeky peek Thursday...I think you all missed your challenges over the holidays and it's great to see you all back full of enthusiasm and making fabby creations.


That's all for now....folks.....may manage to fit in a challenge later....but making no promises...need to go and get some food shopping......the fridge is empty and the cupboards are bare....catch up with you all tomorrow on Tag You're It.   Hugs Kath xxxxx