Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Crafting Star

Morning folks.....no cards today as I am off to Oliver's Birthday Party  but I do have some fun pics to share of the new addition toTeam Kath....it has been all go here....always playing catch up.....in fact...I have a problem keeping up with myself never mind all my bloggy buds.....so if I haven't visited you recently.....grovel...grovel....I will try to do better next week.  In an attempt to get back on track...I was burning the midnight oil on Friday night...yes I am still working on the word books... but it was such a wild windy and rainy night.....I decided to be all comfy cosy and work at the kitchen table....not something I do very often......normally like to keep all crafty stuff out of the house....oh to have some extra hours in a day or in my dreams....an extra pair of hands... lo and behold wish granted and they don't come any cuter than Brodie....my grandson......he arrived for a visit yesterday just as I was tidying away my work stuff and you know what kids are like....A MILLION QUESTIONS....so I asked him if he wanted to make his very own book... So we set to work....cutting and sticking......choosing chipboard stickers for decoration

 
 
and hey presto....the finished book....honestly all his own work
Obviously I was supervising him when it came to using the Bind It All......a real team effort...I positioned the covers and he would pull the handle down....well he didn't wait until I had it lined up properly  and oops we had a bit of a disaster...but hey ho.....we just repunched them on the other side....he was quite happy......"That's OK Grandma....it's not a problem".....out of the mouths of babes.

Grandma may have found her extra pair of hands and he may have inherited my crafting skills but I tell you he can knock spots off me when it comes to keeping his work station tidy....catch up with you all tomorrow with a challenge card and some birthday pics......and after 2 days of rain like blinking stair rods.....the sun is peeking through the clouds.....fingers crossed........Hugs Kath xxxxxxxx