Thursday, May 7, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Well I was right about all seasons in one day.....set off for our walk....brilliant sunshine but boy is it breezy and cold with it....and wait for it......standing in the kitchen doing a bit of ironing and hey it is snowing......yes I am not hallucinating.....but enough waffling on about the British weather...it's time to get on with showing you my challenge card. The challenge this week on Papertake Weekly is a fabulous sketch from my bestest bloggy bud....the one and only Miss Pink Piggy Wiggy....herself......the gorgeous Dawny P and the inspiration for this card came yesterday when I was crafting away in the cubbyhole and at the same time watching the chubbiest little sparrow having a feast at the bird table....he was so chubby I'm surprised he managed to get off the ground...never mind fly.....with all that excess baggage





Papers: WeR Memory Keepers
"White Out Collection"
Everything on the card came from this collection
Well much as I would like to stay and chat....need to get a move on....the old face needs a coat of polyfilla and that takes an age to set and then what to wear.....oh decisions....decisions...well in this neck of the woods...it all depends on the weather doesn't it....but I think I have all options covered....I always carry my waterproofs and wellies in the car...although maybe not a good look for lunch out.....but do you think I should shove my skis in there as well...just in case I get stranded......catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx