Monday, May 11, 2009

More Hero Arts

Hi Folks.....well after my busy day in the garden yesterday.....it was wind down time.....I am not a TV girl and let's face it Sunday nights just don't do it for me anymore.....no Dancing On Ice or Hell's Kitchen so it was off to the cubbyhole for a little play with some of my favourite stamps......Hero Arts.   If I told you that I have a lot of HA stamps....well that would be a slight understatement and thanks to my little win last week.....will shortly be adding to my collection.....yes... my prize is a bit of a shop in their online store but the problem is....which do I choose....I want them all.   What do I love about HERO ARTS.....their stamps are so versatile and can be used in many different ways.  On a recent visit to my local craft store.....I spotted that they had all the Hero Arts Card Art Stamps reduced in price......why....because folks probably don't know how to use them......I love this "THANK YOU" stamp.....OK just stamped onto cardstock....it looks a little boring....but stamped onto various patterned papers and decoupaged.....it looks entirely different...the papers used were another favourite...."Bella Bella Collection" from My Mind's Eye.

 
  
Stamps: Hero Arts..
.Card Art Flower Thank You
Heart Flourish
Border: Martha Stewart Lacy Edge Doiley Punch
Ink: Tim Holtz.... Walnut Stain....Brushed Corduroy
Self Adhesive Pearls from stash
 
 and I love to use their stamps to make backgrounds
The "Friends Background" is a bit of an oldie but doesn't look out of place with their latest releases
 
  
Stamps: Hero Arts......
Friends Background
Heart Flourish
Printed Flowers Clear Stamp Set
Inks: Tim Holtz....Faded Jeans...Brushed Curduroy...Walnut Stain
And isn't it strange no matter how tired I am....I can always muster some energy to craft....I am so lucky that my hobby is also my job.......IT'S NOT WORK.....IT'S JUST FUN....well on saying that I am off to have some more fun......lots to do this week......catch up with you all tomorrow and will maybe have time to fit in a challenge card......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx