Thursday, May 7, 2009

Totally Overcome and Speechless

OMG......I can't believe it.....just got home from a lovely lunch with my friend....and decided to do a little bit of blog hopping and I can't believe it.....I am absolutely overcome with emotion and have been rendered speechless.......this card has just won First Prize on Hero Arts Club Blog......Mayflowers Challenge hosted by my all time favourite Hero Arts Designer...Shari Carroll......to be honest I am in bits to think that Shari herself selected my card as being worthy of a prize......honestly folks.....I hope no-one comes to visit or phones right this minute......because the tears are tripping me and I can't put two sensible words together.......but tears of happiness....silly old moo.... off to make a cuppa and have a seat.....catch up with you all tomorrow when I have come down off the ceiling
Hugs Kath xxxx