Thursday, May 21, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Morning Folks.....I am thinking of giving up the day job and becoming a weather forecaster.....after predicting that we might have a scorcher yesterday.....lo and behold the sun shone all day....a little bit breezy but very warm and let's face it I couldn't do a worse job than the professionals....they forecast rain which never came and it's looks like it is going to be another glorious day.....yippeee....
The challenge this week on Papertake Weekly is a fab sketch from my lovely bloggy bud...the one and only Miss Pink Piggy.....Dawny P

 
Papers: My Minds Eye.....Bloom & Grow
Sentiment: Anita's Peel Off used to create a 
negative effect with TIm Holtz Distress Ink....Brushed Corduroy

............................
And it's time for Sneaky Peak Thursday again.......


 
and a little toot.....I just got an e-mail to say that the photo of  My Hero Arts challenge card appeared on Front Page Explore on Flickr....well I didn't have a clue what this was all about....but apparently they choose photos to feature out of thousands uploaded to Flickr everday...and it did  make me giggle.....in amongst all these beautiful photos of gorgeous scenery is.......my little card.
and last but by no means least
  A ....BIG THANK YOU to NILLA
for giving me this award



Oops sorry I forgot......what has happened to our Followers thingy.....it's gone huge.......I do wish Mr Blogger would ask permission before he starts fiddling around with stuff or at least give us the option if we want this....sorry I have on my grumpy knickers this morning.....he does give me the hump sometimes....well that's it for today folks.....back tomorrow with my card for this week's challenge on Stampin Chic.
Toodle...oo...for now.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx