Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet Ranulph Fiennes..aka....Stewart

Morning Folks....just received these pics from my lovely friend Ann of her hubby Stewart's bagging of his first Munro.....a momentous occasion indeed and just had to share..... entitled....
"A Summer's Day in Bonnie Scotland" 

 
THE ROUTE AND THE DROP THEY COULDN'T SEE

 
 THE ONLY WAY IS UP
 
LUNCH BREAK
NO RESTAURANTS UP HERE
 

OH DEAR...DO YOU THINK
IT'S GONNA RAIN
 

THEY MADE IT.........TO THE SUMMIT
STEWART ON THE RIGHT
WITH SISTER JACKIE AND BROTHER TIM
AND WELL DONE EVERYBODY.....THEY RAISED OVER £2700.....I SALUTE YOU ALL.
It just goes to show how quickly the weather can change in the Scottish Mountains and hey even where I live too.....after my soaking yesterday morning...by 11.00am the sun was out and we had the most glorious day once again.......will be back later with some pics of my goodie parcels....yes Mr Fed-Ex came calling yesterday....... Hugs Kath xxxxxxx