Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Sweet

Well after all my excitement on Thursday.....I thought I had pulled myself together and stopped all this tears nonsense but.....today here I go again....postie arrived this morning with this.......
I knew from the label on the parcel who it was from but am intrigued....what can be inside?



a pack of yummy Mojo Monkey Chocolate Animals
....some images...buttons etc
All from my lovely teamie on Funky Hand....the very sweet and thoughtful Ruth.......why did she send this.....I don't know...perhaps a little cheer me up and it's certainly worked....I am sitting typing this and munching on my choccy goodies at the same time.....and everyone on the team has got one.....how sweet is that....taking time out of her very busy life to think of us all...but that is what our happy little team is all about.....little did I know...the day that Anice asked me to join her new team.....that I would find such wonderful friendships with the nicest and sweetest girls you would ever hope to meet.....very caring and thoughtful....but very naughty sometimes....they have a wicked sense of humour .....believe me..it is an absolute hoot and I love them all big time.....and hey they make great cards too.....so thank you Ruth.....you are so sweet.....sending big bloggy Funky Hand hugs...XXXXX
Now if you want to be part of this fabulous gang....you only have until 11th May to get your entry in....and the girls can't wait to welcome you to the " mad but lots of fun world"  that is FUNKY HAND....so don't be shy....nothing ventured...nothing gained and who knows it might be YOU and I can't give you any details but there are lots of things going to be happening over at Funky Hand this year.....oh it's exciting.
I am having a bit of a garden day today.....the weather is cloudy and windy.....but no rain.....just off to have a cuppa and then taken the hooligan for his forest walk and what of Mr Mojo......well not sure if he is back to stay.....he flits in and out and treats the place like a flipping hotel......a serious chat is in order me thinks...catch up with you all tomorrow......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx