Saturday, May 16, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge..Week 49

Morning Folks....it's Saturday again and time for all things Penny Black.....a great response to last week's challenge and fabulous colour combinations.....what a talented bunch you are.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is a recipe

3 Flowers...2 Papers and 1 Brad/Charm
 
  
  
Papers: Basic Grey....Granola
Image: Penny Black....Keepsake
Flowers: Prima
 Cuttlebug Embossing Folder....Script
Ribbon Maya Road
Charm and Pearls from my stash
Inks: TH Distress....Walnut Stain & Brushed Corduroy
I thought I would go with something entirely different this week.......I love this Penny Black Postcard Image...I have had this stamp for a long long time and am ashamed to say I haven't used it for ages......but I am not sure if I like with the Granola papers....the jury is still out.
And we have a fabulous prize for one lucky winner this week kindly donated by our new sponsor

  
  
"Looking At You"
isn't he just the sweetest little bear
It's time now for you to look out your Penny Blacks and get stamping.....can't wait to see all your fabulous creations this week......and I hope the weather is kinder where you are....the rain has been horizontal here since yesterday afternoon.....so no gardening this weekend.....great excuse to sneak off to the cubbyhole for some crafting......toodle..oo....for now.....catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxx