Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning All......and it's another glorious morning....not a cloud in the sky.....so I am planning on having a day in the garden planting all the stuff I bought yesterday....
The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers has been set by the very talented Vanessa and is...


OLD MACDONALD'S FARM
and you just can't help singing along
Ee..I...Ee...I...Oh....and on that farm he had some.....
"The Budster" is sitting with his paws over his ears because let me tell
 you I am not a singer





Papers: Basic Grey: Two Scoops
Image: Sugar Nellie..Home Grown.."Custard"
Flowers: Maya Road..Crochet Flowers
Brenda Pinnick Felt Flowers
Quickutz Die
Sentiment: Tiny Alphabets
Papermania Cardstock Stickers

And yes.....Mr Blogger is still misbehaving....so it's back to uploading in Blogger which is a total pain...having to shift things around ......but hopefully he will come to his senses and normal service will be resumed asap......much too nice a morning to get stressed over silly Mr Blogger throwing his toys out of the pram AGAIN.....so off to put the kettle on and have a seat in the garden with my birdie chums.....catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
P.S.  Have been onto Blogger Help and it would seem that I am not the only one having problems....so if it is affecting you....hang in there.