Friday, May 22, 2009

Stampin Chic Challenge

Morning Folks.....thank goodness it's FRIDAY ..in fact any day apart from yesterday...you wouldn't believe the day I had ...anything that could go wrong did.....nothing major...life threatening or when it comes down to it....very important...just all niggly little things......it was just a "SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOT OUT OF BED"  kinda day but hey ho....that was then and this is now...a brand new day and lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place...DOES IT?     There was a little ray sunshine yesterday when the postie arrived with my new Penny Blacks from Dick at  P B Stamps....don't know where this wayward package had been....but I was getting a little bit anxious......had visions of it lost and lonely in a forgotten corner of some sorting office...but it's here now... a bit late for this week's DT card.....but rest assured I will be inking them up over the weekend and check this out.....oh I don't know how long I can resist the temptation of getting my crafty mitts on this gorgeous little guy. 
And after all that waffling....I had better get on with the purpose of this post......time for this weeks challenge over at Stampin Chic......a colour challenge for you this week

BROWN and BLUE




  
  
Papers: Coredinations
Brown Dotty ...CCSR "The Big One"
Image cut from Papermania...Blueberry Hill Collection
Sentiment: CCSR Sentiment Stamp Set
Brads from my stash
Although this is one of my favourite colour combos....I find it really hard to get a decent pic of a card with lots of blue and all the sunshine yesterday.....didn't help either.  Well it's another glorious sunny morning but I've got to love you and leave you folks...if the weather holds...I am off out to the garden...lots to do...the lawn needs a bit of attention...a bit of reseeding here and there....blame "The Budster" and his toxic wee for that one...some bedding plants to get sorted out and in the afternoon....a major cookathon....to get the freezer stocked up....but first....off for our morning stroll....so catch up with you all tomorrow on Penny Black Saturday for a brand new challenge.......Hugs Kath xxxxxx