Monday, May 25, 2009

Playtime

Morning Folks and isn't this weather fabulous....got lots of stuff done in the garden yesterday morning and hubby had gone off to help paint the grandkiddies playroom...so while the cat's away..the mice will play... off to the cubbyhole with "The Budster" and my feathered friends for company.....thrashing around some ideas for the dreaded MEN CARDS.....here is the result and though I say so myself....am quite happy with these two cuties.

 
  
  
Papers: Coredinations
WeR Memory Keepers
Armchair: Colour My World Template
Sentiment: Tiny Text
Coffee Cup and Newspaper drawn onto cardstock and cut out
  
 
Papers: Coredinations
MME..Bloom & Grow
Leaves: Sizzix Die
Sentiment: Tiny Text
American Crafts...Foam Thickers
This one was a simplified version of the card I made some weeks ago for Penny Black Saturday and as it's for a man....instead of flowers I punched out some red circles.....could be tomatoes don't you think.
This week is all WORK WORK WORK....trying to keep up to speed with everything and with a bit of luck maybe double up on my DT stuff.....because I am expecting my goodie prize parcel from Hero Arts this week and I just know once it arrives....well need I say more.    I have had a little play with my new Penny Blacks but can't share with you just yet.   Well enough of my blethering.....off for our morning stroll and then I need to lock myself in the cubbyhole and get those crafty fingers working......catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxx