Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Sketches4You....Sketch 25

Morning Folks and yahoo......I have managed to find some time to do a card for one of my favourite challenges.....I can't believe it's Sketch 25 already......yes it's 2 Sketches4 You.....and they have a brand new design team.....lots of gorgeous cards to drool over and inspiration by the bucket load...as always a fabulous sketch from Laura....the minute I saw this I knew what I wanted to do using one of my favourite stamps at the moment and I did warn you..you are going to be seeing a lot of this one..






Papers: Crate Paper: Blue Hill Collection
Image: Hero Arts: Scattered Leaves Clear Stamp Set
Sentiment: Tim Holtz..Adage Ticket
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Gems: Hero Arts

Well you could say.....all of my favourite things on the one card

Well off to get some more crafting done...DT work to do and then it will be time for the "The Budster" and I to set off for our lunchtime walk.......he has been behaving impeccably over the last 4 or 5 days...no more mud hole swimming...but am I tempting fate by saying that.....I hope not .....never mind this crafting lady is in a good mood today......I think Mr Mojo has returned....the sun is out and all is well at Chez Kath....so off to the cubbyhole.....trying out my new footwear....will share tomorrow and it's day off tomorrow...out for lunch and a good old natter.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx