Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Sketches4You....Sketch 25

Morning Folks and yahoo......I have managed to find some time to do a card for one of my favourite challenges.....I can't believe it's Sketch 25 already......yes it's 2 Sketches4 You.....and they have a brand new design team.....lots of gorgeous cards to drool over and inspiration by the bucket load...as always a fabulous sketch from Laura....the minute I saw this I knew what I wanted to do using one of my favourite stamps at the moment and I did warn you..you are going to be seeing a lot of this one..






Papers: Crate Paper: Blue Hill Collection
Image: Hero Arts: Scattered Leaves Clear Stamp Set
Sentiment: Tim Holtz..Adage Ticket
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Gems: Hero Arts

Well you could say.....all of my favourite things on the one card

Well off to get some more crafting done...DT work to do and then it will be time for the "The Budster" and I to set off for our lunchtime walk.......he has been behaving impeccably over the last 4 or 5 days...no more mud hole swimming...but am I tempting fate by saying that.....I hope not .....never mind this crafting lady is in a good mood today......I think Mr Mojo has returned....the sun is out and all is well at Chez Kath....so off to the cubbyhole.....trying out my new footwear....will share tomorrow and it's day off tomorrow...out for lunch and a good old natter.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

31 comments:

Shir Benovich said...

Great Card! Love it!

scotspanda said...

oooh I love this one! the style is fab :o)

lotsalove

Amandaxxx

Beth said...

Oh it's gorgeous Kath! I love the simplicity of this card - it's so elegant!
Beth xx

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! I love the pale blue!
lets hope MR Buddy behaves....then can tell Poppy how much fun it is behaving!
love tina x

Amanda's paper palace said...

Gorgeous card Kath!love the colour's
hugs amanda x

Lora said...

Oh lovely flowers, I must get this stamp.
Hope you have a lovely day off tomorrow :)
Hugs Lora x

foofoo said...

ooo yummy, no wonder you love that stamp!!x

Helen said...

What a lovely card! The colours look so good together,
Helen x

Shirley said...

Your card is absolutely lovely, and I look forward to seeing more of what you can do with this stamp!

I check your blog daily, and love hearing about your adventures with the Budster!

Allison said...

gorgeous card, love the colours you used
AllisonX

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kath.

Hugs riet.x

Laura Davis said...

Lovely Kath! I am loving this color combo:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anesha said...

Kath another super card, love it.
Anesha

mudmaven said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kath! Love the colors, primas, sketch - oh just everything about it. ~chris

Jenni said...

Beautiful card Cath, one of my favourite colour combinations!
Jenni x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous Kath. Love this stamp and how you've added the flowers!
Hugs, Vicky x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Kath this is so beautiful!
Love your beautiful colour combo and your stamped image just wonderful!
Such amazing detail.
hugs
kim x

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Kath.Love the colours and your fabby stamp with the flowers added.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Sammie said...

I love your take on the sketch and agree that the stamp is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you are going to make with it! Great colour combo too!
Sammie

kc_froglady said...

This card is fabuloso! I just love it! The color contrast is so striking and intriguing to me. Gorgeous flowers and centers.

Enfys said...

What a great card, love the use of primas over the stamp.
hugs
En x

Cindy said...

Stunning! Absolutely beautiful, Kath! Love the colour combo and the flowers.

Eveline said...

Absolutely wonderful card. Love that stamp and the way you put on the flowers.
Eveline.

cheryln said...

wow! perfectly fabulous in every way!! gorgeous!

Pauline C said...

Beautiful - so elegant and stylish!
Pauline x

melody said...

simply GORGEOUS..and love the design!
i always love visiting your blog
so much eye candy

hugz
melody

PapierGirl said...

Oh Kath - this card is beautiful! Just love the color combination! Cathy

Peet said...

oh, this is gorgeous, kath!!!!
Peet x

Shemaine said...

Beautiful card!!! I love all the details.

nutka1911 said...

Oh, it`s so amazing!

Tasha said...

Wow another sensational card - its gorgeous! Love the flowers and the ticket
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails