Saturday, May 2, 2009

What a Lovely Day

Hi Folks and it's not often that you get a post from me at this time of night....hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend and that the weather is just as glorious where you are.....and what a lovely day I had today..... one or two things to finish off in the cubbyhole....make up a little bloggy love parcel for my number one fan.....you know you are.....and it will be on it's way on Tuesday...just for you



and then the postie arrived with this.......
I admired this stamp on Tina's blog and she kindly sent me some images to colour along with this super cute card and a little bag of goodies for "The Budster"...how kind is that.....thanks so much Tina and I will have great fun colouring this cute little goldie pupster
and then it was off to visit the kiddywinks who have just come home from their holiday in FuertaVentura....it was so good to see them.......we took a trip to the local garden centre...stocked up on lots of plants for the hanging baskets and pots and back to their garden.....where the grass was knee high to a grasshopper....well we all mucked in and with 2 shakes of a cow's tail.....we had everything ship shape again......and Brodie is quite a keen little gardener.......so I have promised to make him his own little corner garden and we are going to be planting some seeds and have strawberries....runner beans and peas growing in pots.
And finished off tonight......with Britain's Got Talent......wow the amazing talent of Sue....the classical violinist and Jamie Pugh...the voice from the valleys....what can I say......I was in bits. Perfect end to a perfect day or so I thought until.....Mr Blogger decided to put a spanner in the works....came up to do this post and upload my pics......well he was playing silly beggars again.....now can anybody out there explain this one.....I can upload the pics in BLOGGER but when I try in DRAFT BLOGGER...I get a message saying that it is Unknown File Type...upload-image-ajax.do......or something similiar....whatever that means and it doesn't work.......grrrrrr.......took me hours tonight to upload 2 pics......so sorry folks that I didn't get round to visiting you all......Hugs Kath xxxxxx