Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #14

Morning Folks and it looks like another glorious day.....oh dear I found it so hard yesterday to stay in the cubby hole for any length of time.....just wanted to be outdoors enjoying the gorgeous sunshine but I did manage to stay in there long enough to get a card done for one of my favourite challenges......
"The Pink Elephant" and it's a colour challenge this week.....

Light Blue, Medium or Dark Blue..
Green and White

I am still in Hero Arts mode....basically because I couldn't be bothered tidying away all the stamps I used at the weekend and once again inspired by the fabulously talented Shari Carroll...
Basically this is just a mixture maxture of lots of Hero Arts Stamps
Friends Background
Scattered Leaves Stamp Set
Small Icons from Printed Flowers Stamp Set
Flowers:Papermania
Gems: Hero Arts
Sentiment: HOTP Clear Stamp Set
Colorbox Queue Ink Pads
I was up with the birdies this morning.."The Budster" and I have had our morning walk... showered...fed and watered and all ready to go to work but I'm afraid this is as far as I have got

and "His Nibs" doesn't look as if he will be working any time soon either...
oh dear....the production line has ground to a halt.....

And just when it looks like Mr Mojo is back.....the flipping sun decides to make an appearance too.....not that I am complaining about that......but this crafting malarkey isn't easy.....there is always something to throw a spanner in the works.......well off to finish my cuppa....have a quick read of the paper and then drag myself into the cubbyhole......lock the door and throw away the key.....catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx