Friday, May 29, 2009

Stampin Chic Challenge

Morning Folks....yes it's Friday and time for another challenge over at Stampin Chic......something a little bit different for you this week...

BE CHIC
let your imagination and creativity run wild
whether you decide to make a card....alter an item for your home
or a scrapbook page...it's entirely up to you
 
  
  
Papers: CCSR "The Big One"
Ribbons: Doodlebug & Anitas
Alphabets: Doodlebug...Simply Sweet
Papermania...Cardstock Stickers
Flowers....Prima
Buttons from my stash
I decided to make myself a little reminder notebook.....I'm afraid I must have been right at the back of the queue when the memories were handed out.....I am awful....if I don't write things down.....I am done for....can't go to the supermarket without a list and nine times out of ten....I leave the list on the kitchen table.
So I thought let's make this little book bright and funky....and it won't get lost in the muddle of the cubbyhole.....just in case I can't remember where I put it.....I have a little corner....THE PUT IT HERE UNTIL I FIND A PLACE FOR IT" corner.....and it's piled high with stuff....need to have a sort out of that one of these days....but I bet you have one too.
So why don't you join in the fun this week...there is a great prize on offer too... and I'll be popping over to see what you have made.....will back very soon with the next challenge of the day over at Polka Doodles.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx