Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sneaky Peek Thursday

Morning Folks and what on earth was going on last night.....Mr Blogger is really beginning to get up my nose....first pics kept disappearing off my blog.....and this is really weird....I use Firefox as my browser....lots of pics missing but when I switched over to IE.....all the pics are there...now I don't profess to be a computer expert in any shape or form but they're either there or they're not.....don't you think.    Then I thought I would catch up on all my lovely Penny Blackers but yes you've guessed Mr Blogger had other ideas.....I know that lots of you have been having computer problems lately.....I think we should all join forces and  have a BLOGGY REVOLT either that or we meet up with Mr Blogger some night in a dark alley and give him a damned good talking to.
The good news is it looks like I have more goodies coming my way....Mr Random Org (now he is such a nice man...a very nice man) picked little old me for the prize this week on Truly Scrumptious.....gorgeous gorgeous birdie stamps from Crafty Individuals and thanks to my lovely bloggy bud Helen for giving me a shout....can't see me getting any challenges done this week....so I was quite unaware that these little beauties will soon be taking up residence at Chez Kath.    Only trouble is.....all these delish goodies should come with some extra playtime thrown in.
Well the DT stuff is almost finished......so yes there are some sneaky peeks today......

 
  
Well that's about all for today......nothing exciting....just work..work...work.....I am trying to get finished off for Friday.....am off on a little bit of a jaunt on Saturday.....a brand new craft shop is opening about 20 miles away....and let me tell you they are few and far between in this neck of the woods.....so need to go and check that out and then on Sunday....I am off to Ikea in Edinburgh with my sis and niece.....am I needing anything....not really but may manage to get some little bits and pieces for storage and hey it's a day out.....that just shows what an exciting life I lead.....when a day out to Ikea is a treat......catch up with you all tomorrow for a brand new challenge on Stampin Chic and weee..heee...my very first DT card for Polka Doodles.
See you later......Hugs Kath xxxxxx