Thursday, May 7, 2009

Up With the Lark...

Morning Folks....it looks like it's going to be another "all seasons in one day"  kinda day.....glorious start to the day....but it is certainly a bit breezy and rain forecast for the afternoon but I am enjoying the early morning sun....I am usually up about 6.00am and love this time of day ....before most folks are up and about....sitting outside with "The Budster" enjoying my first cuppa of the day.....love the peace and quiet...watching the birdies going about their business and at the moment....the garden has well and truly sprung into life and everything is growing like wildfire.....





And the saga of the new footwear...well I have eventually embraced the 21st century and got myself a pair of Crocs....

They are not exactly a big fashion statement are they...and check out the socks....but boy oh boy are they comfy. Normally I wear my slippers around the house and out in the cubbyhole....but there lies the problem....my crafty helper has a bit of a fetish about slippers...he doesn't chew them...he just wants to have them in his mouth all the time...I would go and buy a new pair...give him the old pair but lo and behold within a couple of days he was off with the new pair and slippers wet with doggy drool are not really my scene...but I think I may have just found the solution...that's 2 Croc Days and he hasn't shown the slightest bit of interest in them.
A bit of a leisurely morning here today...off for our morning stroll...home for breakfast...get a few household chores done and then off out for the rest of the day..catching up with a dear friend...lots of gossip over a yummy lunch. And the real Croc Test...if they are still where I leave them in the kitchen when I get back  I'll definitely know I am onto a winner...if not...it's back to the drawing board...will be back shortly with my card for Papertake Weekly...need to get a pic first
Hugs Kath xxxx