Thursday, May 14, 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 7

Morning Folks...the challenge this week on Truly Scrumptious is

GOING DOTTY
(Spots Circles and Dots)

this is a challenge I have always wanted to enter...but hey never seem to have the time to enter all the challenges I would like to...but how could I not this week when my lovely crafty bloggy bud Dawn has set the challenge with this fabulous sketch.....and this has my name written all over it.....I love dots...in fact I am potty about anything with dots on it.....and would you believe.....I sometimes think I am definitely GOING DOTTY or is that GOING POTTY....it's one of the two...I will leave you to make your minds up.


 
 

 yes it's back to the Hero Arts stamps again.....and I think
I may enter this one for the challenge this week over on the Hero Arts Club Blog
which just happens to be Lots of Dots.......
Black and White Cardstock
Coredinations Nostalgia
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Image: Hero Arts....Row of Jubilee Dots
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: Papermania Cardstock Stickers
Faux Stitching: Sakura Souffle Pen White

And what's on the agenda today.....well I'm afraid the same old stuff......up with the birdies....all the chores are done and it's time for our morning walk.....weather is looking a bit overcast but hey be optimistic folks.....it may just burn off and then it's back to a day locked in the old cubbyhole again.....DT stuff to do and more word books.    And sad news to share this morning......my last port of call before switching off the old 'puter....and heading to bed is over to Tim Holtz to see what he has been up to and shock of all shocks.....he has had to make the hardest decision of his life and say goodbye to his gorgeous doggy buddy Cooper....my heart goes out to him....been there so many times and know exactly how he is feeling....Cooper has featured on Tim's Christmas cards for the last 14 years and I loved reading Tim's stories about this cute little guy.
Poor guy....he is hurting so much and only time will ease his aching heart and bring him the joy of all the wonderful memories of his life with Cooper.....so it was a tearful end to my day and "The Budster"....well he got an extra big bedtime cuddle last night.
Catch up with you all later......Hugs Kath xxxxxx