Saturday, May 30, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 51

Morning Folks....yes it's Saturday and that means Penny Black.......great response to last week's BUTTONS GALORE challenge and you didn't half pull out all the stops for this one along with all your buttons....fabulous work from everyone.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is a fabulous sketch from our lovely teamie Domi and we all know how much you love your sketches. 
 
  
  
Papers: MME....Pretty Please
Image: Penny Black...."Tiny Wishes" Clear Stamp Set
Stamps: Hero Arts: Artistic Borders
Hero Arts: Old Letter Writing
Flowers: Prima
Spacers... Pearls and ribbon from my stash
I have been so itching to use some of my new goodies......some brand new Penny Blacks.....and I am totally in love with this gorgeous little missy hedgie....look at that face...how sweet......some of my Hero Arts (the leaves)....the Primas which I stamped with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing and the image is coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks......Brushed Corduroy...Walnut Stain....Tattered Rose....Aged Mahogany....Peeled Paint.
And that brings me on to our prize this week....for one lucky winner chosen at random....a 15% discount voucher from PB Stamps ...to spend at their online shop and if you are a Penny Black Addict like me.....it is an absolute treasure trove of our beloved stamps...you have to see for yourself..so pop on over...you will be amazed and mega tempted....I can assure you
Well I am off to get myself tarted up for my visit to this brand new craft shop.....yes I have my purse with me...silly question and am looking forward to meeting up with my lovely bloggy bud Debbi and her Mum.    Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.....will be popping over during the week.....in the meantime happy crafting....toodle..oo for now.......Hugs Kath xxxxxx