Friday, May 29, 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge #2

Morning.....yes I'm back again.....and it's time for Challenge #2 over at Polka Doodles.....and the challenge this week is another fabulous sketch.
Wowee I am so excited my first DT card for this fabulous challenge blog....but also a little bit nervous...Nikky has put together such a super duper talented team...a real bunch of sweethearts.... I just know that I am going to love being part of this real fun team...all starting out on a great adventure together.  I must admit I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw all the gorgeous papers..toppers..alphabets...this little old brain went to mush and I couldn't think where to start...but after a good talking to....Mr Mojo set to work.....

 
  
 
Papers & Embellies all from
Sugar Birdies CD....to be released soon
The team were entirely gobsmacked by the fabulous response to last week's challenge and have voted on the Top 3.... it was so difficult to just choose 3 out of all the gorgeous entries.....but choose we did and the lucky winners have been announced....so if you're nosey like me....get yourselves over there tout suite and while you're there you can have a drool at all the fabulous DT cards from my lovely teamies.
And get those crafty fingers working......can't wait to see what you all come up with for this week's challenge.
Well I am off to get myself all spruced up....it's my little Sis' birthday today.....so off to deliver her parcels and of course...the card and perhaps cadge a coffee and something yummy to eat.....catch up with you all tomorrow for yet another fabulous challenge from Penny Black Saturday....toodle..oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxxx