Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge # 13

Morning Folks.....what's happened to the glorious weather.....in this neck of the woods...it is beginning to feel like Winter again......definitely not shorts and T shirt weather....but I ain't complaining too much.....because I don't mind working the old crafty fingers to the bone when the weather's bad..... warm and cosy in my cubbyhole with my crafty helper snoring at my feet.....yes I am still working on the personal cards......still 2 to finish......and that's the downside of being a cardmaker.....folks feel a little offended if you give them a shop bought job.....but busy or not I did manage to sneak in a little challenge......albeit a real quickie.......
The challenge this week on "The Pink Elephant" is a recipe from "Ella's Kitchen".......

CIRCLES AND SCALLOPS



Cardstock: Bazzill Red
Papers & Embellishments:
Creative Imaginations...."Miss Ellie" collection
Alphabet: Adorn-It...Tiny Whoopsy Red
And the problem with quickies is....that I don't always take the time to look at the instructions properly.....only the word scallops registered in the old brain and shock horror...when I came to upload my card.....it said scallops and circles......thank goodness....for the cherries....what if I had decided to do a banana card.....would have been well and truly "up the proverbial gum tree".
Well that's it for now folks......"The Budster" and I are off for our morning walk.....then back to the cubbyhole to get those 2 cards done and dusted and maybe try a challenge card or will I get stuck into my DT work for this week......wait and see what takes my fancy.....and I have the feeling Mr Mojo is on his way home...oops hope I haven't tempted fate by saying that.....catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx