Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Morning Folks  another up with the birdies morning.....lots to do today....so let's get to it.. the weather is still holding up......it was another glorious day yesterday but I did manage to get some work done and am cracking on with the Word Books I am making for a friend from Anice's new CD......Funky Word Books.....hope you have been across to the Funky Hand website and got yours....but of course....all work and no play...and all that...so I managed to snuck in a little challenge card.
The challenge this week on Papertake Weekly is.......

ANIMAL ANTICS

 
 
Papers: Can't remember...this was in my scrap box
Image: Penny Black "All Dressed Up"
Sentiment: American Craft Foam Thickers
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Scallop Circle....Woodware Punch
Circles " Quickutz Round Tag"
Charm from my stash
This has to be one of my favourite Penny Black images and isn't he just the cutest little pupster and talking of pupsters.....think I might keep this one for my crafty helper who has a birthday coming up at the end of June and at this moment isn't a million miles away.....in fact he is right here.....fast asleep with his head on my feet....sshh.... I won't tell if you don't.   Can't believe he is nearly three...it just seems like yesterday that he was digging up the garden....eating all the flowers and generally causing mayhem....now he has gone to the other extreme and just lazes around all day.....but it's time for our morning stroll....and then back to the cubbyhole.....so will catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx