Friday, May 15, 2009

Wooo...hooo.....

Hi Folks....lots of toots for you today starting off with great news....we have a new gang member on Funky Hand....the lovely and very talented DOLLY or Vicky.....somehow I think it's going to be Dolly.....and yes the gang gave her a rip roaring welcome to the strains of "WELL HELLO DOLLY"....told you we were all a little bit mad......I loved all the creations on Dolly's blog and I know that she is going to be a great asset to the team and is going to fit right in with the rest of the girls....so a Big FUNKY HAND welcome to Dolly and hugs to all those who applied but didn't make it this time.....don't be downhearted folks....I know that it was a very tough decision for Anice to choose one out of all the fabulous entries.
And more Funky Hand news.....Anice will be live on Create & Craft on Tuesday 19th May at 12 noon....so if you have already got your CD or are still thinking about it.....tune in for fab demos from the lady herself and lots of inspiration from the team....and alongside Funky Word Books...they are also selling....The Bind-It-All.....the best way to get those professional looking word books and it's so easy to use....well let's put it this way....if I can do it....anyone can.....I am definitely gadgetly challenged....honestly.
And there's more......a big thank you to SannaS from Finland for this lovely award....

I appreciate you thinking of me and must go and tell "The Budster"......SannaS has 2 golden retrievers....and I hope they are better behaved than His Nibs.....gee the thought of 2 hooligans....one is more than enough.
Well I think that is all my news for today......will catch up with you all tomorrow for another fabulous challenge on Penny Black Saturday and a great prize.......see you later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxx