Monday, May 4, 2009

Cards for me

Morning Folks.....hope you are all enjoying your long holiday weekend.....I am working today I'm afraid....well after my little potter around the garden yesterday which was interrupted quite a few times by a sudden downpour....a great excuse to down tools and nip back inside for a coffee and a quick squint at Craft Day on QVC......but it's back to the cubbyhole.......lots of cards to make and all for me......we seem to have oodles of family birthdays in May.....and I am always running at the last minute....so worked on late last night and did these.....but I still have about 5 or 6 to do....



Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: Pink Petticoat " Little Fleurs Collection"
Images: Nitwit Collections
Sentiments:American Crafts "Alpha Pals"
Scrapworks Color-rubz


Over the years I have made hundreds of cards for Men and Little Boys and don't have a problem with them.....but oh dear when it comes to boys from about 9 or 10 onwards.....I find them difficult....but my bacon was saved this time when I received a little booklet of male cards with Papercraft Inspirations this month.......now wasn't that handy

check out this cool dude
and my great nephew Ben asked me if I would make this one
for his Daddy's birthday....and you've guessed right....he is a football fan
Well that's it for now folks.....off to the cubbyhole and need to get a real spurt on or there will be no challenge cards this week and isn't it typical...it's Monday Bank Holiday and suddenly the weather doesn't look so good.....catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxx