Sunday, May 24, 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge

Morning Folks.....hope you are all having a fab Bank Holiday Weekend and that the weather is being kind where you are.....got lots of work done in the garden yesterday and some of those boring chores that have to done in the house and am all up to date with my crafty work....so I am feeling rather pleased with myself.
Even managed to get a challenge card done....for this brand new challenge blog....and boy oh boy does it look fun....well the name alone tells you that this is going to be no ordinary challenge blog......POLKA DOODLES....and who do you think could think up a name like that....it's FREDDIE FOO FOO....now you are probably thinking the old gal has lost the plot big time......aka Nikky...from Fat Freddie's Craftshed and  friend of my lovely Funky Hand teamie Jozza.   I was lucky enough to meet Nikky at Harrogate and she is an absolute sweetie....one of those gals you instantly take a shine to ...great fun with a wicked sense of humour so there is no way I am going to miss the launch of her fabulous challenge blog.....SO HERE I AM...FREDDIE FOO...FOO....
and check this out.....how generous ......Nikky is giving away this super duper bumper load of goodies to one lucky winner chosen at random
 
The first challenge is a sketch and a fabulous one too

  
  
 
Papers: MME...Bella Bella Collection
Image: Hero Arts...Scattered Leaves Stamp Set
Chipboard Letter.....
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Hero Arts
The feeling of happiness has been short lived....most of my favourite papers from this gorgeous collection are no more....only piddly tiddly scraps left......this is a disaster....one of my most favourite MME collections ever....so need to do a bit of shopping to stock up.
Back to Polka Doodles.....Nikky has a fabulous new collection..Sugar Birdies due out soon available on CD or Download.....so get yourselves over to POLKA DOODLES and check it out and why don't you join in the challenge at the same time...who knows the bumper bag of goodies may just have your name on it......can't make up my mind if I am have a little crafty play  today or gardening....or just lazing around with my feet up and the Sunday Crosswords.....I wish....see you all tomorrow.
Hugs kath xxxxxx 
P.S. I have a little bit of news to share with you all......in fact  A HUGE BIT OF NEWS....I had already scheduled this post and couldn't be bothered rehashing it or to be honest couldn't be bothered wrestling with Mr Blogger again....oh he was so naughty last night.....so will be back soon to spill the beans..woo.hooo...I am so excited.