Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mr Fed-Ex comes to call

Wooohooo...Mr Fed-Ex arrived yesterday morning with parcels and poor man must have thought I was mega deranged....couldn't wait to grab them....get inside and rip them open....but no you have to do the signy bit and then print your name....and then he thought he would discuss the weather....sorry matey no time for idle chit chat....more pressing things on my agenda.......wooo.hooo...my prize has arrived from Hero Arts.....you have never seen a package opened so quickly and these gorgeous goodies tumbled out........OK I chose what I wanted for my prize...so basically knew what the box would contain but wow when I saw everything in the flesh....and I feel so guilty now....because there is no way I have time to enter the challenge this week.....


Artistic Borders Clear Stamp Set
Share Laughter Clear Stamp Set
Old Letter Writing Stamp
2 Shadow Ink Pads
2 Packs of Clear Buttons
and they have included a 2009 Hero Arts catalogue
and if that wasn't enough....there was a little thank you 
for entering the challenges on the Hero Arts Club Blog
how generous is that.......great company....great customer service
great prize......THANK YOU HERO ARTS
but this arrived at the same time .......my order from Cut Above Scrappin.....
all these gorgeous Primas

Oh my.....it's been a real MR FED-EX  (SANTA IN DISGUISE) COMES TO CALL....kinda day and I am going to have to hide all these goodies away until at least I've got all my DT stuff done for this week....and once again I find myself apologising for neglecting all my bloggy buds.....not a lot of time for the old bloggy hopping at the moment.....where does the day go.....between walking the dog...household chores and work...work...work .....and of course...evenings are taken up with BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT...aren't some of the acts just utter rubbish but can't help myself...it's addictive...says the woman who hardly ever watches telly....and then it's bedtime.....will try to catch up with you all soon.....well off to get my skates on.....no DT stuff done yet....oh yes...once again I shall be skidding in by the seat of my pants....toodle..oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx